Highlights of Sunny Florida (10Days)
Orlando, Cocoa Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Key West, Fort Myers, Clearwater Beach
Tour Code: 8400
Begin your trip in Orlando, the “capital” of Disney’s entertainment parks, and travel north to St. Augustine, situated on the Atlantic Coast and the oldest European city in the United States. Next, overnight in Cocoa Beach and head to Cape Canaveral for a NASA tour at the Kennedy Space Center. Turn south and visit Fort Lauderdale and Miami Beach before crossing 42 bridges to Key West, the southernmost town in the continental United States—only 90 miles from Cuba. Check out the many boutiques and museums, relax on the beach, and be sure to sample delicious Caribbean cuisine. Then, travel back to the Florida mainland and be on the lookout for sunbathing alligators as you experience the Everglades via a thrilling ride aboard an airboat. Overnight in Fort Myers and then head to relax on the sugar-white sands of Clearwater Beach. Relax at your seaside hotel and take advantage of warm-weather activities before heading back to Orlando.
- SIGHTSEEING: In Miami and Miami Beach; St. Augustine horse-drawn carriage ride, Kennedy Space Centre, airboat tour through the Everglades, Thomas Edison's Winter Home, and Henry Ford's Winter Home
- SCENIC HIGHLIGHTS: Florida's Atlantic coast, Gold Coast, Miami Beach, Florida Keys, Key West, Everglades National Park, Gulf Coast shoreline, and Clearwater Beach
- GUIDES: Services of a professional Tour Director
- TRANSPORTATION: Private, deluxe air-conditioned motorcoach while touring.
- HOTELS: Twin-bedded rooms with private bath or shower, hotel taxes, service charges and tips for baggage handling
- MEALS: 4 Breakfasts
2015 Departure Dates and Rates per Person
|Start Date||End Date||Twin Share||Single|
|September 04, 2015||September 13, 2015||$1,609||$2,294|
|September 11, 2015||September 20, 2015||$1,609||$2,294|
|October 09, 2015||October 18, 2015||$1,609||$2,294|
|October 30, 2015||November 08, 2015||$1,649||$2,334|
|November 06, 2015||November 15, 2015||$1,649||$2,334|
- US$90 per person
NOT INCLUDED IN THE TOUR FARES:
- AIRLINE TICKETS NOT INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE and to be purchased separately
- Pre and Post Tour Accommodations
- VISA and Passports - You are responsible for obtaining and paying for all visas and entry documents, for meeting all health and other requirements, and for any documents required by the laws, regulations, orders, and/or requirements of the countries you will visit. The Company is not responsible for providing specific visa and passport information or documentation, and The Company cannot accept liability for any traveller refused entry onto any transport or into any country due to failure of the traveller to carry correct documentation. All travellers travelling internationally are required to have a passport. Most countries require that the passport be valid for at least six (6) months beyond the conclusion of the trip. It is recommended you have a minimum of three blank pages in your passport when travelling, as many countries require blank pages. Multiple entry visas are required for some holidays. It is your responsibility to verify all visa and passport requirements. The process of obtaining a visa and/or passport can take up to three months or more.
- Travel Insurance - Travel Insurance NOT INCLUDED in the above rates.It is highly recommened you have travel insurance in place
- Other than those mentioned in the Standard Features or Inclusions, any incidentals and expenditures of personal nature are not included in the above rates
- Passport and visa photocopies required before processing, passport should be not less 6 months valid from the date of travel
- Please be gently reminded that it is the guest's responsibility to secure passport and valid entry visas to the destinations if applicable
- ONCE CONFIRED AND FINALIZED, ALL PACKAGES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE, NON-CHANGEABLE, NON-REBOOKABLE FOR ANY MATTER. Please make your trip definite
- Prepayment Terms and Conditions Apply
- This is already a discounted promo package. No other discounts are applicable or combinable with this package.
- Boris Travel and Tours is not held liable or responsible for any trip and tour cancellations, tour forefeiture brought about by flight cancellations, flight delays, bad weather conditions, or any failure to execute arrangements specified herein directly or indirectly occasioned by or through or in consequence of war, change of statutes government, strikes, riots, and Acts of God or conditions beyond our control
- Please note that this guarantee does not apply in any situation where the safety of clients is at potential risk or in the case of global health warnings; or when the operation of a tour is not possible for reasons beyond our control (such as industrial action/strikes and operational restrictions); or a Force Majeure event. A Force Majeure event is an inevitable or unpredictable event including fire, flood, earthquake, storm, hurricane (or other natural disaster), act of war, invasion, act of foreign enemies, hostilities (regardless of whether war is declared), civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military or usurped power or confiscation, terrorist activities, nationalisation, government sanction, political unrest, blockage, embargo, labour dispute or strike.
- All rates are subject to space availability upon reservation. Rates are subject to change without prior notice
Day to Day Itinerary
DAY 01. ORLANDO
Enjoy time at leisure to relax or to do some independent exploring. Your Tour Director is on hand this evening to answer any questions
DAY 02. ORLANDO-ST. AUGUSTINE-COCOA BEACH
This morning, head to picturesque St. Augustine, the oldest European city in the United States, founded by Juan Ponce de Leon in his search for the legendary Fountain of Youth. Upon arrival, a HORSE-DRAWN CARRIAGE ride through tree-lined and narrow brick streets will highlight 440 years of history. Afterward, there's free time to explore St. Augustine on your own. Perhaps visit the Oldest House in the U.S. or the 17th-century Castillo de San Marcos National Monument. End the day with a walk on sandy Cocoa Beach. NOTE: In adverse weather conditions the carriage ride will be substituted with a guided trolley ride.
DAY 03. COCOA BEACH-CAPE CANAVERAL-FORT LAUDERDALE
Cape Canaveral and the KENNEDY SPACE centre are the hub of America's space operations. Enjoy a NASA tour, which provides insight into the achievements of America's space program. After your tour, head south to Fort Lauderdale, where you will stay for the next two nights. (B)
DAY 04. FORT LAUDERDALE. MIAMI BEACH EXCURSION
Tour the greater Miami area, including Fort Lauderdale, nicknamed the "Venice of America;" Miami; and Miami Beach. Afterward, time on your own to explore the colourful art deco buildings and beach of Miami Beach. This afternoon, return to Fort Lauderdale and enjoy the Florida sun on the world-famous Fort Lauderdale Beach or by the hotel pool.
DAY 05. FORT LAUDERDALE-KEY LARGO-KEY WEST
This morning we head south to the Overseas Highway, crossing 42 bridges through the Florida Keys to picturesque Key West, the southernmost town in the continental U.S. Our suggestion for this evening: visit Mallory Square to enjoy the spectacular sunset, then stroll along Duval Street with its colourful cafes
DAY 06. KEY WEST
On this morning's optional sightseeing tour, sit back and relax on the open-air trolley and view some of Key West's most famous sights, including Ernest Hemingway's home; Fort Zachary; Southernmost Point, situated less than 90 miles north of Cuba; and the Audubon House & Gardens. Spend the afternoon beachcombing or visit the many boutiques and museums. Be sure to sample the delicious Caribbean cuisine for which this semi-tropical paradise is so famous. (CB)
DAY 07. KEY WEST-EVERGLADES-FORT MYERS
Head back to the mainland to the subtropical wilderness of the EVERGLADES. Board your AIRBOAT for a thrilling sightseeing ride through the extensive swamplands. Sleepy alligators basking on the banks of the waterways are a common sight. Overnight in Fort Myers. (CB)
DAY 08. FORT MYERS-CLEARWATER BEACH
Visit famous inventor THOMAS EDISON'S WINTER HOME & LABORATORY. Step through the always open "Friendship Gate" to visit HENRY FORD'S WINTER HOME. Don't miss the enormous banyan tree in the garden. (B)
DAY 09. CLEARWATER BEACH
A full day to relax on the sugar-white sands of Clearwater Beach. Your Tour Director will have suggestions on the best places to shop and dine
DAY 10. CLEARWATER BEACH-ORLANDO
This morning the motorcoach continues to the hotel in Orlando for tour members extending their stay. Continue on to Orlando International Airport, where the tour ends for guests with homebound flights. Please schedule flights after 4 pm.